Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my corner of blog world - I'm so glad you stopped by! I have been enjoying reading and keeping up with several blogs for a year or so now and decided to carve out my own little corner of the web and chronicle our lives here. We are in the midst of wedding planning so I'm sure that will provide for some good blogging along the way. Ever since the soon-to-be Mr. came along I dove into the cooking world headfirst so I hope to share the recipes I have found for my ever so picky meat and potatoes guy. I've always promised him that if something is terrible we will order pizza but so far the pizza number is still untouched on the refrigerator. Also, I am an avid bargain shopping so hopefully I'll share my favorite finds with all of you along the way. One of my friends once told me that if there was a good bargain to be found within a 15 mile radius of where I was, I would find it. I think this will be fun so let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment