Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

THE Day

Well today was "THE Day" as we had begun to call it around here; the day of my national board exam for occupational therapy. This is the last step for me to practice as an occupational therapist in Texas. It is one of those things that you just aren't quite sure how it is going to go and in my mind was built up to the impossible. I have studied for the past seven weeks and let me tell you - I have NEVER studied like that in my life. And hopefully, I won't have to ever again! I took the tets this morning and overall I feel pretty good about it. Of course, I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. The results aren't posted for a week so all that's left to do is wait and pray. Stay tuned for a (hopefully happy) update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment