Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Yes I'm a day early but I am headed to the store so thought I would post it now. My goal is to post every Monday what we're having. I do so much better with a plan. And yes, most of our dinners come via pinterest. So here's what's cooking at our house this week:

Monday: Tacos, refried beans and spanish rice
Tuesday: Chicken Pesto Pasta Shells, cesear salad and garlic bread
Wednesday: Which Wich (my request for the night before my exam)
Thursday: Aaron's house (we are so blessed that his mom has us over when she cooks, and it's always so yummy!)
Friday - Coconut Chicken, jasmine rice and broccoli
Saturday - BBQ chicken sandwiches, sweet potatoe fries

Now I'm hungry thinking about it all...off to the grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment